Journey of Auntie Anne's in Malaysia
- 1996 – Auntie Anne’s opened it’s second international location in Malaysia. One Utama, Selangor was Auntie Anne’s Malaysia first outlet in the region.
- 1997 – The journey in Malaysia then continues to Ipoh, bringing pretzel perfect experience to the people of the state.
- 1999 – Auntie Anne’s opened it’s 3rd and flagship store in the world tallest building complex, at Suria KLCC KL and today still being regarded as one of the busiest international location in the world.
- 2000 – Auntie Anne’s Malaysia reaches its milestone when the first store in Southern Peninsular Malaysia - Johor Bahru was opened.
- 2001 – One year later, the people of Penang were delighted as Auntie Anne’s Malaysia furthers its pretzel perfection towards the Northern part of the country.
- 2008 – As time goes by, Auntie Anne’s Malaysia made its way to the historical town of Malacca.
- Today – Auntie Anne’s bakers make 100 million pretzels per year (using enough dough in the process to wrap end-to-end around the earth three times).